nounNorth American • informal
- Natural talent for growing plants: you don’t need a green thumb to grow themMore example sentences
- If you have a green thumb and a bit of spare time maybe you should think about putting on the gardening gloves and becoming involved in the community gardens.
- For those of you without a green thumb, I have the perfect spring tonic - wildflower walks.
- If you have a green thumb, why not provide lawn care for some of your neighbors?
More definitions of green thumbDefinition of green thumb in:
- The British & World English dictionary