(British greetings card)
- A decorative card sent to convey good wishes on some occasion.More example sentences
- As the festive season approaches, the number of people sending electronic greetings cards will also rise rapidly.
- Each Christmas instead of sending out greetings cards to all its clients, it donates the funds to local good causes.
- The business which bears her name stocks and sells a range of hand-made greetings cards, hand-made glassware and scented hand-made candles and jewellery.
More definitions of greeting cardDefinition of greeting card in:
- The British & World English dictionary