- A football player.More example sentences
- Though overshadowed by the injuries, at least there was one redeeming point for the Bobcats last Friday: second-string gridders got in some extra playing time.
- By the time I finished daydreaming about the gridders of yore, Deion Branch had already won the award.
- Head coach Rubin Carter and his staff will put the prospective Rattler gridders through 15 days of drills spread out over four weeks leading up to the annual Spring Game on April 14.
More definitions of gridderDefinition of gridder in:
- The British & World English dictionary