- Serious physical injury inflicted on a person by the deliberate action of another.More example sentences
- The female was charged with three offences of grievous bodily harm to which she had pleaded guilty to one.
- The case comes days after a group of MPs called for road deaths and injuries to be treated as manslaughter or grievous bodily harm.
- In 1999 he was jailed for three years and nine months for offences of robbery and grievous bodily harm.
More definitions of grievous bodily harmDefinition of grievous bodily harm in:
- The British & World English dictionary