noun[also treated as singular] Psychology
- The processes involved when people in a group interact with each other, or the study of these.More example sentences
- After campers cool down, the facilitators begin a discussion of group dynamics in the exercise.
- However, like I said, since her issues with him were instant, I don't think she had much time to study the group dynamics before choosing her victim.
- Some smaller-scale studies attempted to measure group dynamics in quantitative terms or evaluate leadership performance with surveying tools.
More definitions of group dynamicsDefinition of group dynamics in:
- The British & World English dictionary