- An instance of three or more people embracing one another simultaneously, typically to provide support or express solidarity: no alternative therapy workshop would be complete without group hugsMore example sentences
- If it's not enough to see the band soundcheck, do interviews, participate in group hugs and create no havoc backstage whatsoever, there's also a full concert, recorded in Australia in 2003.
- Instead of group hugs, what is required is a compromise.
- Group hugs end each show.
More definitions of group hugDefinition of group hug in:
- The British & World English dictionary