- A form of psychotherapy in which a group of patients meet to describe and discuss their problems together under the supervision of a therapist.More example sentences
- Talking treatments include counselling, behavioural therapy, cognitive therapy, group therapy and psychoanalysis.
- Patients entered group therapy with their own unique fantasy world.
- This programme offers individual cognitive behavioral therapy and group therapy as needed.
More definitions of group therapyDefinition of group therapy in:
- The British & World English dictionary