- (In China) the system of social networks and influential relationships that facilitate business and other dealings.More example sentences
- The third section focuses on organizational behavior in Chinese firms, probing issues from guanxi to teamwork.
- Li was well known for his cordial guanxi with the Chinese communist government.
- Guanxi usage is sometimes elevated from an individual to an organizational level.
Mandarin, literally 'connection'.
More definitions of guanxiDefinition of guanxi in:
- The British & World English dictionary