- A sum of money pledged as a contingent indemnity for loss.More example sentences
- This has given new life to the concept of the ‘narrow bank’: in return for confining its funds to high-quality, marketable assets, only the narrow bank would be permitted access to the payments system and to the deposit guarantee fund.
- A guarantee fund with a starting capital of 20 million leva allocated from the 2002 budget will partially or completely cover the collateral of credits extended to socially disadvantaged people.
- Currently, the guarantee fund disposes of 244.2 million leva.
More definitions of guarantee fundDefinition of guarantee fund in:
- The British & World English dictionary