verb (guest-edits, guest-editing, guest-edited)[with object]
Be invited to choose material for a single issue or broadcast of (a newspaper, magazine, or television program): it has been an incredible honor to guest-edit this issue
More example sentences
- Rumour has it that Kate will be guest-editing the December issue of French Vogue.
- In the meantime, she is guest-editing a special edition of Fabulous magazine, focusing on women's health issues.
- The offending student was guest-editing Clareification, the student magazine of Clare College, Cambridge.
guest editor noun
- More example sentences
- Was the editor making the guest editor the scapegoat for her own failures?
- Authors with an interest in preparing a submission for this special issue are encouraged to contact the guest editor at the earliest convenience.
- I was a guest editor for 2 issues.
Definition of guest-edit in:
- The British & World English dictionary