Definition of guest-edit in English:
verb (guest-edits, guest-editing, guest-edited)[with object]
Be invited to choose material for a single issue or broadcast of (a newspaper, magazine, or television program): it has been an incredible honor to guest-edit this issue
More example sentences
- Rumour has it that Kate will be guest-editing the December issue of French Vogue.
- In the meantime, she is guest-editing a special edition of Fabulous magazine, focusing on women's health issues.
- The offending student was guest-editing Clareification, the student magazine of Clare College, Cambridge.
guest editor noun
- Example sentences
- Was the editor making the guest editor the scapegoat for her own failures?
- Authors with an interest in preparing a submission for this special issue are encouraged to contact the guest editor at the earliest convenience.
- I was a guest editor for 2 issues.
Definition of guest-edit in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan