- A dog trained to lead a blind person.More example sentences
- The advert depicted a guide dog deliberately leading its blind owner into a pole in order to get at her take-away chicken.
- It takes 18 months before a guide dog is fully trained.
- I had assumed that there was no way for him to be able to do this simple task himself, without realising that this would be one of the situations that a guide dog would be trained to deal with.
More definitions of guide dogDefinition of guide dog in:
- The British & World English dictionary