- (Of a door on a car or aircraft) opening upward: gull-wing doorsMore example sentences
- Press the flush button by the door to open the gull-wing doors, which have hydraulics powerful enough to lift the doors automatically.
- But the gull-wing car nearly got Nik and Eva into serious trouble just outside Turin, where a police officer thought they had a bomb in the back.
- The YCC has a personalised driving position, autopark for easy parking and gull-wing doors for easier access and improved visibility.
More definitions of gull wingDefinition of gull wing in:
- The British & World English dictionary