- A deck on a vessel on which guns are placed.More example sentences
- When we're homing in on a suspect ship Caspar keeps an eagle eye from the gun deck, eager to get out there and do his job.
- The main gun, Oto Melara 76 mm Super Rapid, installed on the forward gun deck, provides defence against surface and airborne targets.
- The ship's main gun is an Oto Melara 76 mm gun installed on the forward gun deck.
More definitions of gun deckDefinition of gun deck in:
- The British & World English dictionary