- A manufacturer of guns.More example sentences
- I'm not backing down, so the gunmakers and shop owners had better get used to my face and my name.
- There was a bright side to the ruling by the California Supreme Court protecting gunmakers from being sued - the trial helped showcase the creative advertising efforts of America's assault gun industry.
- Beginning about 1815, a distinctive style of pistol emerged as Philadelphia gunmakers began to cater to wealthy, cosmopolitan clients with highly decorated pairs of pistols.
More definitions of gunmakerDefinition of gunmaker in:
- The British & World English dictionary