- A device on a gun that enables it to be aimed accurately.More example sentences
- The gunner virtually always sees the target directly through the gunsight or other sighting devices.
- Racism, although it was a daily annoyance, was far less important to us than the fact that a well-trained enemy had the unit in his gunsights.
- The cameras are now used in gunsights for the SA80 rifle and the Challenger II tank.
More definitions of gunsightDefinition of gunsight in:
- The British & World English dictionary