- 1Say or pronounce in a harsh-sounding guttural manner.More example sentences
- this send a ringtone from my computer to my cell phone is much less gutturalized than this ungraphic ball club.
- What we end up with is a mix of classic blues atmosphere fired by hard charging, evasive, funky riffs honed with a touch of laid back swamp blues mixed up with a dirty boogie woogie background here, and a gutturalized shuffle there.
- 2Articulate (a speech sound) by moving the back of the tongue toward the velum.More example sentences
- Letter ‘r’ in french is rolled or trilled, while gutturalized in German.
- It reminds me of kuf - even though it's grouped with the letters produced by the ‘hech’, the real kuf is gutturalized like in Arabic.