- 1A business establishment, especially a store, that has a reputation for cheating customers by charging exorbitant prices for inferior goods or services: a 42nd Street gyp jointMore example sentences
- So go she did, working every gyp joint and watering hole from here to California.
- They'd just arrived and already it was dawning on them that this vacation wasn't going to be romantic adventure, it was going to be a forced march from one gyp joint to the next.
- That's what I did in gyp joints and was never stopped when I walked out.
- 2A gambling establishment in which the games are run dishonestly.More example sentences
- Why are there no bills being passed to protect the players at these ‘legalized’ gambling gyp joints?