- An event, typically lasting several days, in which a large number of people meet to engage in collaborative computer programming: a series of 48-hour hackathons to build new web and mobile servicesMore example sentences
- We put our normal schedule aside for a couple days to run our first internal hackathon.
- On the weekend of December 12-13th, we're holding an open, distributed, nationwide hackathon to develop open source applications to open government.
- Come join us for a 2-day hackathon; team up, hang out, and build a fun game.
More definitions of hackathonDefinition of hackathon in:
- The British & World English dictionary