- A place in which people with an interest in computing or technology can gather to work on projects while sharing ideas, equipment, and knowledge: we’ve seen some folks at our local hackerspace try to patch into the remote control itselfMore example sentences
- A team at the hackerspace used Neurosky's EEG headsets in their recently unveiled Brain Bats project - a giant, "Pong-like" game where headset-wearing players controlled the location of digital paddles on the over-sized game board with their minds.
- Get your hackerspace, maker group, or team of friends who tinker in your basement and prepare your best projects and innovations to be presented to the BSides Las Vegas conference.
- There's a hackerspace in San Francisco that's equipping hardware startups with the tools they need to get up and running for a mere $125 per month.
More definitions of hackerspaceDefinition of hackerspace in:
- The British & World English dictionary