- A storm of heavy hail.More example sentences
- It means 500 percent more floods, mudslides, hailstorms, drought, ice storms and wildfires.
- Because the postal authorities clung to the view that the mail had to get through no matter what, mail coaches made heroic efforts to stick to schedule in hailstorms, gales, flash floods, and sleet.
- The state is also exposed to 100 to 350 tornadoes each month, an annual hurricane season and hailstorms.
More definitions of hailstormDefinition of hailstorm in:
- The British & World English dictionary