(also hair stylist)
- A person who cuts and styles people’s hair professionally.More example sentences
- To all the barbers, hairstylists, hairdressers, hair designers, or anyone else in the hair industry I have slighted: I unreservedly apologise for my actions.
- Good hairstylists will cut your hair in different angles, which will make it ‘leaner ‘and remove the excess volume.’
- Talk with your hairstylist about the style you'd like to achieve.
- More example sentences
- Your emergency kit should include any extra hairstyling aides, bobby pins, clips or anything else that you may need to use if your hairstyle doesn't turn out exactly the way you want it to.
- I'll use one type of shampoo, conditioner and hairstyling product for a one-month period, and then switch to a different kind the next month.
- Hey, some consider hairstyling an art form, so bear with me here.
More definitions of hairstylistDefinition of hairstylist in:
- The British & World English dictionary