noun (plural same or halalas)
- A monetary unit of Saudi Arabia, equal to one hundredth of a riyal.More example sentences
- Net profits per share amounted to 34 halalas, compared with 8 halalas for the same period last year.
- But the scheme also introduces new price brackets and hikes the top rate to 38 halalas from 20 halalas.
- The Premium 95 gasoline is being sold at 75 halalas a liter, while the Premium 91 costs 60 halalas only.
More definitions of halalaDefinition of halala in:
- The British & World English dictionary