(also half brother)
- A brother with whom one has only one parent in common.More example sentences
- She added: ‘And with regard to my two boys, it shows that they are not just half-brothers but brothers.’
- Jean had a brother and two half-brothers, really big guys who were our ‘comprehensive insurance policy’ in the neighbourhood.
- Our family's riddled with divorce and I have seven brothers or half-brothers and mum raised us pretty much singled-handed.
More definitions of half-brotherDefinition of half-brother in:
- The British & World English dictionary