- (Of a communications system or computer circuit) allowing the transmission of signals in both directions but not simultaneously.More example sentences
- This is because 802.11 allows only for half-duplex communication.
- With the latest integrated power amplifier allowing an output power of 5dBm, it meets the need for a cost-effective and physically small half-duplex data transceiver.
- Two-way radio is the classic half-duplex medium of communication.
More definitions of half-duplexDefinition of half-duplex in:
- The British & World English dictionary