- Unfinished or only partly completed: the movie feels incomplete and half-finishedMore example sentences
- While clearly a charming and witty person, most of his exchanges with the audience seemed a bit fumbling and half-finished.
- Elderly residents have been left for weeks with half-finished kitchens and bathrooms, property has been damaged and some work badly bodged.
- I have all these ideas and half-finished scenarios in my head.
More definitions of half-finishedDefinition of half-finished in:
- The British & World English dictionary