- 1Half of a pint.More example sentences
- Barmaids used to put up to 100 half pints in pint glasses before the doors opened at 6.30 pm ready to top 'em up and save time as the thirsty throng descended on the bar.
- Promotion included billboards, posters, side-panel advertising on half gallons and half pints and four pre-show balloon launches to spark public interest.
- Oneida also packages Lactaid in half pints for nursing homes and schools, as well as singleserve creamers for foodservice, under the Hood brand and private labels for restaurants.
- 2 • informal A small or insignificant person or animal.More example sentences
- "You're not very big nor strong, little Half-Pint."
- It's a rich, buttermilk bath bottled by the pint for your half pint.
adjective• informal Back to top
- Very small; diminutive.More example sentences
- I really don't think anyone could survive it, especially that half pint guardian.
- As is the use of famous NASCAR faces to ridicule and rip our half pint hero a new exhaust pipe.