Definition of hallucinogen in English:
A drug that causes hallucinations, such as LSD.
- Those nine substances are sedatives, amphetamines, analgesics, tranquilizers, inhalants, marijuana, cocaine, hallucinogens, and heroin.
- Measures were obtained on amphetamines, hallucinogens, cocaine and crack, heroin, and steroids, but were not included in analysis due to insufficient numbers of users.
- These drugs included heroin, cocaine, hallucinogens, and PCP.
- Example sentences
- Six cannabis plants were seized along with a quantity of cannabis resin and the hallucinogenic drug LSD referred to on the streets as magic mushrooms.
- It is not addictive and it is not hallucinogenic.
- LSD is a hallucinogenic drug which distorts the way the mind perceives things.
Definition of hallucinogen in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan