- A three-wheeled cycle propelled by the arms rather than the legs, used as an alternative to a conventional bicycle by some disabled people: when the handcycle was developed in the mid '90s he again pursued his dream of completing a triathlonMore example sentences
- The handcycles are the fastest wheelchairs available and you will need to bring a bike helmet if you wish to try your hand at them.
- The NSW Wheelchair Sports Association will have handcycles and basketball chairs for you to try out, plus instructions on specialised rules and tactics.
- He found a website that sold handcycles.
More definitions of handcycleDefinition of handcycle in:
- The British & World English dictionary