- A wide, thick mustache with the ends curving slightly upward.More example sentences
- It was Mr. Coltrane, looking a few years younger, in a bright yellow pair of swim trunks, with his arm around a short, trim blonde man, with a handlebar mustache and a wide smile.
- ‘It's too nice outside to be teaching a course,’ Beliveau says, his handlebar moustache rising slightly as he smiles.
- Or maybe he thinks I should grow a thick handlebar moustache?
More definitions of handlebar mustacheDefinition of handlebar mustache in:
- The British & World English dictionary