- 1The act of taking or holding something in the hands.More example sentences
- And depleted uranium seemed harmless in routine handling - until several Italian soldiers who served in the Balkans died of leukemia.
- And, because I had engineered his abduction, participated in the handling of his person and drove the car, I was the arch villain of his ruined day.
- Neil meets some pigeons at the banding station - all of whom never get harmed by hawks during banding due to protective leather jackets and expert handling by hawk banders.
- 1.1The packaging and labeling of something to be shipped.More example sentences
- Lengths vary with application and convenience of handling and shipping.
- The remote is a free upgrade, but shipping and handling is not covered.
- When you customized your cabinets you may get charged for shipping, handling and installation.
More definitions of handlingDefinition of handling in:
- The British & World English dictionary