- A person who is partially of Asian or Pacific Islander descent: some academics theorized that by the turn of the century Asian America would be comprised mostly of hapasMore example sentences
- So the hapas will go off to debate their issues and the mixed Africans and the Asians theirs.
- Actually there are 1.6 million hapas in the United States.
- It's perfectly normal for hapas to deal with identity issues.
Hawaiian, literally 'half'.
More definitions of hapaDefinition of hapa in:
- The British & World English dictionary