- another term for hard-boiled ( sense 1).More example sentences
- Hand-chopped chicken livers, schmaltz (chicken fat), sautéed onions and hard-cooked eggs - it's the benchmark to which all others should aspire.
- However, they are not made from cornmeal but are basically a rice-flour preparation with the addition of crushed peanuts, chicken, pork, hard-cooked egg, and seasonings wrapped in banana leaves and boiled.
- With a rubber spatula, press 1 chopped hard-cooked egg through a wire sieve onto cucumbers.
More definitions of hard-cookedDefinition of hard-cooked in:
- The British & World English dictionary