- Having taken a great deal of effort to earn or acquire: my few hard-earned dollars mean a lot to my familyMore example sentences
- That's why we consider these amendments a poor investment of effort and the sportsmen's hard-earned dollars.
- We need our hard-earned money to pay all the rest of our bills.
- Living on a budget, as most people have to, there's a constant trade off when planning what to spend hard-earned money on.
More definitions of hard-earnedDefinition of hard-earned in:
- The British & World English dictionary