- A policy or technique of aggressive salesmanship or advertising: they invited 1,000 participants and gave them the hard sellMore example sentences
- She claimed to have experienced a hard sell of payment protection policies.
- Resist the hard sell from your travel agent or tour operator - prices can be up to 75% more expensive.
- Many of the tax benefits of variable annuities no longer exist, but the hard sell continues
More definitions of hard sellDefinition of hard sell in:
- The British & World English dictionary