- Wheat of a variety having a hard grain rich in gluten.More example sentences
- Ethiopia has its own species of oats, and may be the original home of finger millet Barley and hard wheat are also ancient crops.
- Monopoly wheat exporter AWB Limited will supply 100,000 tonnes of hard wheat before the end of August, for bread making.
- Domesticated emmer wheat, T. dicoccum, has an AABB genome and hulled seeds; a free-threshing form (one that releases seeds during threshing) exists that is called hard wheat (T. durum).
More definitions of hard wheatDefinition of hard wheat in:
- The British & World English dictionary