1A motor vehicle with a rigid roof that in some cases is detachable.
- In spite of innovative hatchback sedans, four-door hardtops, and four-door convertibles, KF sales plunged by 56 percent.
- If a thousand-mile journey begins with a single step, it follows that the dawn of high-volume injection molded car bodies could begin with the production of 5,000 Jeep Wrangler hardtops.
- And more recently, the company further validated its belief in this technology when it announced it will be used for mass production on MY2001 Jeep Wrangler hardtops.
1.1A rigid roof on a motor vehicle.
- A detachable hardtop will be available in some markets.
- Jean Guy Cocaign, engineering manager at the Rochester, Mich., facility says that it's easier to do a retractable hardtop on a small car because of the lighter panels and the need for fewer kinematics.
- For the ultimate feeling of adventure, the three-door comes with a detachable rear hardtop.
For editors and proofreaders
Definition of hardtop in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.