- A musician, especially a folk musician, who plays a harp.More example sentences
- Irish harpers used their fingernails on the wire strings of their harps, again probably near the soundboard.
- True to the tradition of real Irish music, we would be standing around a fire listening to a harper or singing in gaelic.
- This is a comparatively extrovert third album from the talented and technically advanced young Scots harper and pianist, now sojourning in Barcelona and soaking up even more musical influences.
More definitions of harperDefinition of harper in:
- The British & World English dictionary