- An extract of the cannabis plant, containing concentrations of the psychoactive resins.More example sentences
- Again, the proximity of Morocco, where cannabis is a traditional product, facilitated the supply of hashish and marijuana for the Spanish market.
- The NHSDA defines cannabis as both marijuana and hashish, and tells how it is typically used.
- Supporters of this social movement share a diffuse ideology that sees marijuana and hashish as natural and benign drugs and their use as legitimate.
late 16th century: from Arabic ḥašīš 'dry herb, powdered hemp leaves'.
More definitions of hashishDefinition of hashish in:
- The British & World English dictionary