- Hostile and sometimes threatening letters sent, usually anonymously, to an individual or group.More example sentences
- He received countless hate mail, threatening phone calls and his apartment was even broken into and vandalised.
- What is posting hateful comments and sending her hate mail going to do besides prove that what she's saying is true?
- We'll continue to shout our slogans at each other and send hate mail and write lengthy essays to try to prove our points.
More definitions of hate mailDefinition of hate mail in:
- The British & World English dictionary