- British term for hatrack.More example sentences
- There were bellhops in satin uniforms who operated the lifts, bentwood hatstands that displayed accessories, and make-up counters where you were encouraged to try the make-up on your face.
- And honestly, many people in my country only bothered to wear their hat once a week, although the rest of the time they would keep them on ornate hatstands in their home, and attached much significance to their presence.
- Ashley hung her coat on the hatstand, walked up to the table and grabbed a weekly gossip magazine.
More definitions of hatstandDefinition of hatstand in:
- The British & World English dictionary