- A packed pile of hay, typically with a pointed or ridged top.More example sentences
- Some confiscated materials were found in the houses and some weapons were even found in manure piles and haystacks.
- Weather conditions are extreme at the moment and the Country Fire Authority is again warning farmers who are cutting hay to be careful their haystacks don't spontaneously combust.
- He uses 19th-century cameras to produce images of ordinary farm objects such as haystacks and homegrown vegetables.
More definitions of haystackDefinition of haystack in:
- The British & World English dictionary