- 1A device worn on the head as an ornament or to serve a function: her headpiece was a wreath of silk flowers headpieces for carrying waterMore example sentences
- Although feathers remained, hats, headwraps and heavily-decorated headpieces helped to enhance costumes.
- I retrieved my gun first, and then pulled the headpiece out of the helmet.
- Using silk flowers, crystals, fine silks and antique lace, the women sewed garters, ring pillows, purses for the bridal party, headpieces and veils.
More definitions of headpieceDefinition of headpiece in:
- The British & World English dictionary