verb[with object] (usually be headquartered)
- Provide (an organization) with headquarters at a specified location: UNESCO is headquartered in ParisMore example sentences
- For example, the European Union is headquartered in Brussels.
- Sharman Networks is headquartered in Australia and incorporated in the Pacific island nation of Vanuatu.
- They're on their way to the International Atomic Energy Agency, which is headquartered in Austria.
More definitions of headquarterDefinition of headquarter in:
- The British & World English dictionary