- A horizontal rail at the top of something.More example sentences
- In addition, many of the products available on the market today come with sleek-looking headrails and other attractive features that make them a perfect product for a homeowner looking to block out light and gain privacy.
- The cat uncoiled, stretched in a long, luxurious arch, and Kieran's gaze followed as it disappeared over the headrail of the bed.
- The newly designed aluminium headrail promotes strength and design to the children's washroom range.
More definitions of headrailDefinition of headrail in:
- The British & World English dictionary