- A padded part extending from or fixed to the back of a seat or chair, designed to support the head.More example sentences
- The vehicle also has a breakaway pedal assembly and the seats and headrests are designed to lessen the chances of whiplash injury.
- These curvy white babies are rounded and pod-like, with padded red handles, blue headrests and orange seats.
- It works as a proper estate, with rear seats whose headrests retract, whose cushions flip forward and whose backrests fold down in one continuous, interconnected movement.
More definitions of headrestDefinition of headrest in:
- The British & World English dictionary