- A public service providing medical care.More example sentences
- After all it is more economically sound to keep a public health service and it is much better for all concerned.
- As recently as three years ago some politicians could talk about the NHS as the finest health service in the world.
- Irish residents can use the card to get treatment in the public health service of any EU country.
More definitions of health serviceDefinition of health service in:
- The British & World English dictionary