- A small device that fits in or on the ear, worn by a partially deaf person to amplify sound.More example sentences
- She did wear a big hearing aid that delivered highly amplified sound to her left ear.
- The device looks like an older hearing aid with a curved battery and electronics holder worn above and behind the ear.
- Each time you come to the church you should switch your hearing aid to the ‘T’ position for better quality sound.
More definitions of hearing aidDefinition of hearing aid in:
- The British & World English dictionary