- (In palmistry) the upper of the two horizontal lines that cross the palm of the hand, linked to a person’s physical health and ability to form emotional relationships.More example sentences
- These lines are given names like the life line, the head line, the heart line, the Saturne line.
- At the point where it's connected by another line to my heart line (making a triangle in my palm).
- The heart line, which runs across the palm from underneath the little finger to the index finger, reflects a person's emotionality; their ability to express feelings and share them with others.
More definitions of heart lineDefinition of heart line in:
- The British & World English dictionary