- A literary or biblical term for the angels.More example sentences
- Ultimately, we know that we have made progress when reading this book moves us to cry out, in union with all the heavenly hosts, ‘Amen!’
- Taking up this calling, we join forces with the heavenly hosts against the very foes of God by praising God's name.
- The choruses in this opera are of paramount importance, as they represent the most important beings who are unseen; the heavenly hosts and the evil spirits.
More definitions of heavenly hostDefinition of heavenly host in:
- The British & World English dictionary