- Bulk chemicals used in industry and agriculture.More example sentences
- The chemical industry manufactures a wide range of products, from heavy chemicals and explosives to pharmaceuticals and photographic supplies.
- A close examination revealed that the sandstone was compromised by decades of relentless emissions and by early restoration attempts that might have used sandblasting or heavy chemicals.
- Throw out anything laced with heavy chemicals.
More definitions of heavy chemicalsDefinition of heavy chemicals in:
- The British & World English dictionary